Arriving late at Mactan-Cebu airport and need to go into town in the morning—or have to catch an early morning flight? Then you are looking for affordable accommodation nearby. Have a look below.
How we chose
- Rated to be clean: No cockroaches this time
- Overall good reviews: you’re exhausted and need to sleep, not run into a nightmare.
- 24-hour front desk: The best hostel doesn’t help if you can’t check in after your midnight arrival.
- Air conditioned room
- Free Wifi: maybe you didn’t have time to grab a free SIM card at the airport
Best Dorm Nearby: OTravel Hostel P650
Less than 10 minutes drive from the airport. Offers only mixed dormitory rooms.
- P650 at booking.com
- P650 at airbnb.com
- You can also find them in expedia.com
There are of course other hostels nearby the airport, but the ones we found have … mixed reviews. In case OTravel above is booked out, or you really must save those extra pesos, here are other options:
Halfway House Hostel Mactan
Approximately 1.3 km away from the airport or less than 10 minutes drive.
- Bunk Bed Mixed Dormitory starting at P480 to P580 (+P57.60 taxes and charges) at booking.com or agoda.com
- Female Dormitory P580 (+69.60 taxes and charges) at booking.com or agoda.com
Single Room Accommodation
D522 @ Kiener Hills
This places offers single room and it’s 5 mins away from the airport.
- Single Room P1063 at agoda.com and P967 at booking.com