Sunlight, good coffee and friendly staff greet you at Altspace, a new work space in Ramos.
It’s only a single room, but it’s got a pleasant atmosphere and they stuffed it full of good things:
- Height-adjustable chairs throughout.
- Two external monitors for use: no need to carry yours, if you can catch an unoccupied one.
- The coffee is good, both the brewed variants, as well as the cappuccino.
- They sell snacks, so you hardly ever need to leave.
- There is a cute sofa corner.
- Opening hours
- Mo-Fr 10:00 – 24:00 midnight
- Sa closed
- Su 14:00 – 24:00 midnight
- Day pass for ₱250 ($5)
- Hourly: ₱35 ($0.7)
- 2h free for a ₱100 order
- Contact them
Overall, Altspace was a pleasant surprise. If you want a quiet, nice place to focus and work and don’t need all the bells and whistles of a full-blown coworking space, Altspace is a treat.
So … where is the catch? What does Altspace not have? That and more you find out on our page about coworking spaces in Cebu.