Altspace is great for a focus day.
It’s a single room, small and filled with studying students, which makes it quiet. Friendly people, great coffee and comfortable chairs set you up for a good day of work.
When is it not the right space? When you want to meet with other people or need to make calls: there are no conference rooms or call booths.
They opened in January 2019, and we last visited Altspace in February 2020.
Temporarily suspends its operation until further notice due to COVID-19
Rates, Hours & Wifi
Coworking / study area
- Hourly: ₱35
- Day pass: ₱250
- 2h free for a min order of ₱100
Mon – Fri: 8:00 am – 12:00 midnight
Sat: 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
Wifi & Internet
- Stable, fast Wifi
Contact Phone number and Altspace online
+63 966 877 9226
Where to Find Altspace: Address and Map
11 Dionisio Jakosalem St.
Outlets, Chairs, Lavatory and other Facilities
- Height adjustable office chairs
- Outlets: international, but not yet everywhere (still in the process of figuring this out)
- Printing: Yes
- Parking: There is limited parking for motorcycles and cars on the courtyard of the building
Meeting Rooms and other Services
- printing services available
Coffee, Drinks & Food on Menu
- Unlimited water
- Coffee specialties are available. The coffee and cappuccino were excellent!