Altspace is great for a focus day.
It’s a single room, small and filled with studying students, which makes it quiet. Friendly people, great coffee and comfortable chairs set you up for a good day of work.
When is it not the right space? When you want to meet with other people or need to make calls: there are no conference rooms or call booths.
They opened in January 2019, and we last visited Altspace in February 2020.
Rates, Hours & Wifi
Coworking / study area
- Hourly: ₱35
- Day pass: ₱250
- 2h free for a min order of ₱100
Mon – Fri: 8:00 am – 12:00 midnight
Sat: 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
Wifi & Internet
- Stable, fast Wifi
Contact Phone number and Altspace online
+63 966 877 9226
Altspace on Facebook: www.facebook.com/altspace.ph/
Where to Find Altspace: Address and Map
11 Dionisio Jakosalem St.
Outlets, Chairs, Lavatory and other Facilities
- Height adjustable office chairs
- Outlets: international, but not yet everywhere (still in the process of figuring this out)
- Printing: Yes
- Parking: There is limited parking for motorcycles and cars on the courtyard of the building
Meeting Rooms and other Services
- printing services available
Coffee, Drinks & Food on Menu
- Unlimited water
- Coffee specialties are available. The coffee and cappuccino were excellent!