ASPACE is one of the early coworking spaces in Cebu, focusing on artists and designers rather than IT professionals.
If you’re a fan of industrial-functional interior design you’ll love its looks. Its biggest selling point is the location though: Located right next to IT Park in the Crossroads Mall, there are plenty of choices for breakfast, lunch and dinner nearby.
One thing to note is the seating in the hotseat area: benches and beanbags make it difficult to stay for a full day of work.
We last visited ASPACE in February 2019
Promos & Latest Updates
They renovated the space and now also offer shared offices.
Rates, Hours & Wifi
- Day pass: ₱392 w/ VAT
- Monthly: ₱9408
Mon – Fri: 8:00 am – 8:00 pm (hot desk)
Wifi & Internet
- Wifi seems stable
- We didn’t do a speedtest yet, nor did we do a video call. From what we hear, it’s regularly fine for video calls.
- Wifi login page: http://cebu.aspacephilippines.com/login
Contact Phone number and ASPACE online
+63 (032) 888 7656
ASPACE on Facebook: www.facebook.com/aspacecebu/
Where to Find ASPACE: Address and Map
Crossroads, Gov. M. Cuenco Ave,
For a good cup of coffee head over to Abaca Baking Company. It’s only a few blocks away.
Outlets, Chairs, Lavatory and other Facilities
- There are plenty international outlets everywhere.
- The seating fits the design of the place: benches, stools and bean bags.
- ASPACE features a distinct industrial design, with elements of concrete, metal and glass. While this can be a bit cold, this impression is offset by the full-length windows, which flood the space with light.
- The various different options for seating, also near the window, make it great of relaxing or thinking.
- Parking, plenty free.
Meeting Rooms and other Services
Coffee, Drinks & Food on Menu
- Unlimited water and brewed coffee.
- No food is being sold at ASPACE, but there are plenty of (not cheap) choices right next door.
For all the list of coworking space read this: Coworking Spaces in Cebu.