With full-length windows, co.lab is a small, but light-flooded and functional work space. Costing only ₱150, Co.lab has the cheapest day pass that we’re aware of.
Working at Co.Lab for a full day can be challenging, because the seating isn’t quite comfortable enough, and without height adjustable chairs the table heights are not ergonomic for typing. We love being there for a couple of hours, though.
We last visited Co.lab end of March 2019.
Adjusted Operating Hours starting March 16, 2020
Mon – Sat: 08:00 AM – 09:00 PM
Rates, Hours & Wifi
Coworking / study area
Co.Lab Einland only offers daily rate:
- Day pass rate: ₱150
Mon – Sat: 8:00 am – 12 midnight
Sun: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Wifi & Internet
- Wifi was fast and largely stable, even when the room was full
- A fast.com speed test showed 36 Mbit down and 41 up. (Screenshot: Wifi speed test Co.lab Einland Screenshot) On a holiday it showed 130 down and 100 up—while the space was full, overall Internet consumption might have been less in the area.
- During an hour-long video call, the video stream lagged a couple of times. We haven’t done this often enough to know if it was the laptop or the Internet.
- Wifi access point login page: http://172.16.16.1
Contact Phone number and Co.Lab online
+63 (032) 234 9227
Where to Find Co.Lab: Address and Map
2F Northdrive Mall, Ouano Avenue,
Outlets, Chairs, Lavatory and other Facilities
- Outlets are international and plenty, except at the 4-seat desk near the entrance where there are only two outlets.
- Seating is not great. It’s all fixed height stools, and the back support of most is minimal.
- Parking Validation Starting March 1, 2020.
- Free 2 hours parking for customers who will present 149 & below (single receipt) from any Northdrive tenant. In excess of 2 hours customes will pay parking standard rate.
- Free 2 hours parking for customer who will present 150 & above (singlereceipt) from any Northdrive tenants. In excess of 2 hours, custome will have a flat rate of P30 per day.
Meeting Rooms and other Services
Good for 12 persons but can be maximize to 15 persons
- For the first 2 hours: ₱750
- Succeeding hour: ₱150
- Inclusion 1 wifi voucher good for 2 devices & projector
- A4 / Letter: ₱3
- Legal: ₱4
- Scan and Fax
Coffee, Drinks & Food on Menu
- Hot and Cold water dispenser
- You can bring your own foods and drinks