Murals is a hostel that repurposes its community room as a coworking space. We enjoy it because of its relaxed atmosphere, its location near IT Park and Ayala and because The Daily Grind cafe is right next door and they make a good, cheap cappuccino. Given that it’s only P50 cheaper than fully equipped places such as The Company, Murals seem somewhat expensive.
We last visited Murals in February 2020.
Rates, Hours & Wifi
- Day Pass: ₱350
- 3 Hours: ₱150
- 6 Hours: ₱250
- Monthly: ₱5000
Mon – Sun: 7:00 am – 12 midnight
Wifi & Internet
- Wifi was stable.
- Wifi login page for the “Murals Hostel” wifi: http://login.hotspot2/
- A fast.com speed test on Jan 2020 for the “Murals Hostel” wifi showed 3.8 Mbps down and 350 kbps up.
Phone Contact number and Murals online
+63 998 152 2197
Murals on Facebook: www.facebook.com/muralshostels/.
Where to Find Murals: Address and Map
Villa Aurora Tennis Court,
Pres. Roxas St, Kasambagan
The Daily Grind located right next to Murals.
Tightrope, in our opinion they have the best cappuccino in town :).
Outlets, Chairs, Lavatory and other Facilities
- Outlets were available plenty and international.
- There are stools, benches, design chairs, but nothing height adjustable. We had to use cushions to type properly.
- The CRs (rest rooms) are clean & pleasant.
Meeting Rooms and other Services
- A room, half conference, half storage room might be available to be used for calls or meetings free of charge.
- You can print b/w pages by sending a mail to the staff. P5 / copy.
Coffee, Drinks & Food on Menu
- Unlimited water and brewed coffee
- Outside food is allowed.