The Workplace Cafe Mandaue: Updated Review, Opening Hours and More
Promos & Latest Updates
- October 2019: This branch is now open always open, 24/7!
- Opened in February 2019!
Rates, Hours & Wifi
This is how much The Workplace Cafe charge:
- For the first hour: ₱50
- Hourly rate: ₱35
- Day pass: ₱280
- Weekly: ₱1400
- Monthly: ₱5500
The Workplace Cafe Mandaue is open 24/7.
Wifi & Internet
Wifi is stable and good enough to make calls. (Note there is not really any privacy for calls in this branch.)
Contact Phone number and The Workplace Cafe Mandaue online
Want to make sure a seat’s available? Give The Workplace Cafe Mandaue a call:
+63 (032) 326 1245
Where to Find The Workplace Cafe Mandaue: Address and Map
Tipolo, Mandaue City
ACX Outsourcing Hub is another coworking space. They offer hourly billing.
Looking for a good specialty coffee? Head over to The Coffee Lab.
Outlets, Chairs, Lavatories, and other Facilities
- There are two types of cubicle seats in this branch, and both are a bit of a let-down. The one on the ground floor gives you your individual seat, but they’re very tight and the seating is, unlike the other chairs, not height adjustable. The cubicles meant for the call are on a level between the ground and upper seating area and evoke a bit of a jeepney feeling: very tight and unless you’re very tiny you’ll need to Twister yourself into a seating position.
- The beanbag area is also on the mid-level.
- There is plenty of parking for both motorcycles and cars.
Meeting Rooms and other Services
Small meeting rooms: 8 – 10 persons
- Per hour: ₱360
- 3 hours: ₱900
- Whole day (8 hours): ₱2160
Big meeting rooms: 12 – 20 persons
- Per hour: ₱500
- 3 hours: ₱1250
- Whole day (8 hours): ₱3000
Floor Rental for Workshops / Training: 15 – 30 persons
- Per hour: ₱900
- 3 hours: ₱2250
- Whole day (8 hours): ₱5400
Inclusions: LCD Projector, Whiteboard, Complimentary Drink per person, Unlimited Wifi, Ergonomic Seats.
Coffee, Drinks & Food on Menu
As with the other Workplace Cafes branches, in Mandaue, you can order food and drinks from the usual food menu.