As many of us became more health conscious in recent years, food has been a major topic. Especially vegetarian food has gotten lots of love recently. It’s no secret that most of the meat we’re being served isn’t exactly high quality—and that’s not even considering if meat itself is healthy. So, how about it then? Where can you find vegetarian food in Cebu?
Check out the map of food places below that offer vegetarian or even vegan options. A few of them are even exclusively vegan. We hope you find your future favorite food spot—enjoy!
: no meat on the menu
: vegan choices on the menu
: they deliver
No affiliations. Opinions and selection are our own. Mistakes happen. Incomplete by nature. Reach out for updates: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Oh Georg! Unofficial FB: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Oh-George-Ayala/189640004411839
- Persian Palate. Upper level of Active Zone. Affordable and decent food. FB: https://www.facebook.com/PersianPalateAyalaCebu/ (July ’21: Open! NEW and they got vegetarian burgers!)
- Salad Stop. Upper Terraces, where The Social is. (July ’21: Open!)
Toniq. Fourth level, in the cinema circle. https://www.facebook.com/toniqph/ (July ’21: Closed 🙁 )
- Siam. Vegetarian options. FB https://www.facebook.com/Siam-Thai-Cuisine-by-Krua-Thai-265466020550614/
Kits Kitchenn.Sweets. Inside Rustans supermarket in the basement, one of the stalls near the cashiers. FB: https://web.facebook.com/kitskitchenn/
Ayala Mall Central Bloc
- Only Vegan Food. IG: https://www.instagram.com/onlyveganfoodcebu/
- Bollywood Tandoori. Indian restaurant. FB: https://www.facebook.com/BollywoodTandoorCebu/
- Cherry’s The Spice. Indian restaurant. FB: https://www.facebook.com/CherrysTheSpice/
- Salad Stop. Oakridge, at AS Fortuna.
- Happy Hippos at Streetscape. FB: https://www.facebook.com/happyhipposph
- Little India. FB https://www.facebook.com/LittleIndiaCebuCity/
- Lunhaw Vegan Cafe. • FB: https://www.facebook.com/lunhawvegancafe/
- Live Life. FB: https://www.facebook.com/LiveLifeCebu/
- Shawarma Gourmet. Good hummus, crunchy falafel. FB: https://www.facebook.com/shawarmagourmetph/
- Eastern Hub. Hummus. Falafel. On V Rama Av, near Petron. The Hummus was okay. FB: https://www.facebook.com/easternhub/
- Planet Vegis. FB: https://www.facebook.com/planetvegiscebu/
IT Park and around
- Bharat Spice. Indian restaurant. Plenty of meat-free dishes. Inside IT Park, slightly opposite JP Morgan, next to Chibori. FB: https://www.facebook.com/bharatspice/
- Cafe Georg. Vegetarian burgers, Jambalaya. Outside of IT Park, near Crossroads. http://www.cafegeorg.com/
- Healthy U. FB: https://web.facebook.com/healthyu.jonescebu/
- Lush. Vegan meal delivery and catering services. FB https://www.facebook.com/lushcebu/
- Little India. FB https://www.facebook.com/LittleIndiaLahug
- Good Farm Trading Natural Store. 503 JDN Square Building, 1 P. Remedio St, Mandaue, https://maps.app.goo.gl/e2ZHvUgUcCv5Cdwo9
- Persian Palate. The menu has both vegetarian and meaty dishes, but try their vegetarian buffet for ₱195: Thu, Fri, Sat 6PM-10PM. FB: https://www.facebook.com/PersianPalateMangoSquare/
- Planet Vegis. FB: https://www.facebook.com/Planet-Vegis-Parkmall-2014990382049492/
- The Green Canteen. FB: https://www.facebook.com/thegreencanteencebuph/
- Wellnessland Vegan Cafe and Health Food Store. Wellnessland Building, 314 Sikatuna St, Cebu City, 6000 Cebu (032) 416 8520 https://g.co/kgs/yQV7N4
SM City Cebu
- Royal Krua. Vegetarian Options. https://www.facebook.com/RoyalKruaThaiSMseaside/
- The Detox Bar Cebu. 2F Rumah Highlands Hotel . FB: https://www.facebook.com/thedetoxbarcebu/
There are a whole bunch of services that will bring you a week’s worth of plant-based, vegetarian or vegan food to your home.
You usually pay them for a week and then each day they bring you three or four meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner, sometimes a snack).
- Eden Green. FB: https://www.facebook.com/Eden-Green-Vegan-Foods-Delivery-112479336002867/
- La Veggie Deli. Fb: https://www.facebook.com/laveggiedeli/
Where else can I find places?
We’re not the only ones collecting vegetarian and vegan food places. And since our goal is to be helpful for you, we’re listing our “competition” here. :]
Let us know, if you know of other maintained & informative pages!
- The V (Vegetarian) Society – Cebu. FB Group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/513373088833493/