We collect places in Metro Cebu where you find a decent selection of vegetarian choices on the menu.
: no meat on the menu
: vegan choices on the menu
: they deliver
No affiliations. Opinions and selection are our own. Mistakes happen. Incomplete by nature. Reach out for updates: [email protected]
- Kits Kitchenn. Sweets. Inside Rustans supermarket in the basement, one of the stalls near the cashiers. FB: https://web.facebook.com/kitskitchenn/
- Oh Georg! Unofficial FB: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Oh-George-Ayala/189640004411839
- Persian Palate. Upper level of Active Zone. Affordable and decent food. FB: https://www.facebook.com/PersianPalateAyalaCebu/
- Salad Stop. Upper Terraces, where The Social is.
- Toniq. Fourth level, in the cinema circle. https://www.facebook.com/toniqph/
- Siam. Vegetarian options. FB https://www.facebook.com/Siam-Thai-Cuisine-by-Krua-Thai-265466020550614/
Ayala Mall Central Bloc
- Only Vegan Food. IG: https://www.instagram.com/onlyveganfoodcebu/
- Bollywood Tandoori. Indian restaurant. FB: https://www.facebook.com/BollywoodTandoorCebu/
- Cherry’s The Spice. Indian restaurant. FB: https://www.facebook.com/CherrysTheSpice/
- Salad Stop. Oakridge, at AS Fortuna.
- Little India. FB https://www.facebook.com/LittleIndiaCebuCity/
- Lunhaw Vegan Cafe. • FB: https://www.facebook.com/lunhawvegancafe/
- Live Life. FB: https://www.facebook.com/LiveLifeCebu/
- Shawarma Gourmet. Good hummus, crunchy falafel. FB: https://www.facebook.com/shawarmagourmetph/
- Eastern Hub. Hummus. Falafel. On V Rama Av, near Petron. The Hummus was okay. FB: https://www.facebook.com/easternhub/
- Planet Vegis. FB: https://www.facebook.com/planetvegiscebu/
IT Park and around
- Bharat Spice. Indian restaurant. Plenty of meat-free dishes. Inside IT Park, slightly opposite JP Morgan, next to Chibori. FB: https://www.facebook.com/bharatspice/
- Cafe Georg. Vegetarian burgers, Jambalaya. Outside of IT Park, near Crossroads. http://www.cafegeorg.com/
- Healthy U. FB: https://web.facebook.com/healthyu.jonescebu/
- Lush. Vegan meal delivery and catering services. FB https://www.facebook.com/lushcebu/
- Good Farm Trading Natural Store. 503 JDN Square Building, 1 P.Remedio St, Mandaue City, 6014 Cebu https://maps.app.goo.gl/e2ZHvUgUcCv5Cdwo9
- Persian Palate. The menu has both vegetarian and meaty dishes, but try their vegetarian buffet for ₱195: Thu, Fri, Sat 6PM-10PM. FB: https://www.facebook.com/PersianPalateMangoSquare/
- Juiceria Juice Bar. Try the chickpea curry and the vitality bowl. Yum! Instagrammable, too. Bonifacio mall, near Gagfa/Sykes. web: https://www.juiceriajuicebar.com/ and FB: https://web.facebook.com/JuiceriaJuiceBar/
- Planet Vegis. FB: https://www.facebook.com/Planet-Vegis-Parkmall-2014990382049492/
- The Green Canteen. FB: https://www.facebook.com/thegreencanteencebuph/
- Wellnessland Vegan Cafe and Health Food Store. Wellnessland Building, 314 Sikatuna St, Cebu City, 6000 Cebu (032) 416 8520 https://g.co/kgs/yQV7N4
SM City Cebu
- Royal Krua. Vegetarian Options. https://www.facebook.com/RoyalKruaThaiSMseaside/
- The Detox Bar Cebu. 2F Rumah Highlands Hotel . FB:https://www.facebook.com/thedetoxbarcebu/
There are a whole bunch of services that will bring you a week’s worth of plant-based, vegetarian or vegan food to your home.
You usually pay them for a week and then each day they bring you three or four meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner, sometimes a snack).
- Eden Green. FB: https://www.facebook.com/Eden-Green-Vegan-Foods-Delivery-112479336002867/
- La Veggie Deli. Fb: https://www.facebook.com/laveggiedeli/
- Toniq. https://www.facebook.com/toniqph/
Where else can I find places?
We’re not the only ones collecting vegetarian and vegan food places. And since our goal is to be helpful for you, we’re listing our “competition” here. :]
Let us know, if you know of other maintained & informative pages!
- The V (Vegetarian) Society – Cebu. FB Group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/513373088833493/