All branches of The Workplace Cafe generally offer everything you need to stay put for a while: a whole menu of affordable food options, comfortable height-adjustable chairs (except for the cubicles), a beanbag napping area and a clean CR (rest room). Electrical outlets are plenty and support a variety of plugs. Wifi is good. Read more about facilities below.
The atmosphere is usually focused. Depending on where you sit sunlight can be sparse but the rooms are generally well-lit. In terms of personal space we felt that this branch is the most generous one of the three existing branches, making for comfortable working. The cubicles for making calls are also the most spacious ones.
We’ve last been to The Workspace Cafe in Banawa in April 2019.
Rates, Hours & Wifi
Coworking / study area
- For the first hour: ₱50
- Hourly rate: ₱35
- Day pass: ₱280
- Weekly: ₱1400
- Monthly: ₱5500
Mon – Sun: 08:00 am – 12:00 am
Wifi & Internet
You’ll get 2 wifi passes, one for each device,without time limit.
We haven’t tested video calls in Banawa. (In Ramos it was choppy)
Contact Phone number and The Workplace Cafe online
Want to make sure a seat’s available? Give The Workplace Cafe Banawa a call:
+63 (032) 328 8829
Where to Find The Workplace Cafe Banawa: Address & Map
Here is the exact address of The Workplace Cafe Banawa:
R. Duterte St, Banawa,
Cebu City, 6000
Vibes Coworking Space is 1.6 km away.
Outlets, Chairs, Lavatory and other facilities
- Plenty and international outlets.
- Height adjustable office chairs
- Calls are possible. The general work area is a quiet zone, but there is a room with cubicles meant for making calls. It seemed not in use last in January 2019. The cubicle-zone in the original Ramos branch was in use for this purpose though.
- Motorcycle and cars can park behind the gas station where the Workspace Cafe is located.
- Parking plenty.
Meeting Rooms and other Services
Small meeting rooms: 8 – 12 persons
- Per hour: ₱360
- 3 hours: ₱900
- Whole day (8 hours): ₱2160
Big meeting rooms: 12 – 20 persons
- Per hour: ₱500
- 3 hours: ₱1250
- Whole day (8 hours): ₱3000
- Per hour: ₱900
- 3 hours: ₱2250
- Whole day (8 hours): ₱5400
Coffee, Drinks & Food on Menu
Just like the other branches of The Workplace Cafe, the branch in Banawa offers the same menu.